Buying Nexium Over The Counter From Online Drugstores
Nexium is for improving the work of the stomach. Nexium is a drug that reduces the amount of harmful acids in the gastric juice.
Nexium can be in such forms as (in mg):
– tablets, 20/40;
– granules, 10 (oral);
– valium, 40 (intravenous).
Pellets so as Nexium tablet excipients comprise the same components:
– magnesium stearate;
– glycerol monostearate;
– polysorbate 80;
– titanium dioxide (tablets) and others.
Nexium helps to improve the work of the stomach thanks to the sparing of organs. It helps to get rid of many diseases. You will see Nexium’s effect within 1 hour after taking a dosage of 20 – 40 mg.
Using Nexium may lead to an insignificant risk of infectious diseases of the digestive tract.
There are some differences in the indications for use of Nexium dosage forms for oral and intravenous administration, so we consider them separately:
– gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD);
– gastric and duodenal ulcer;
– pathology of the stomach;
– other diseases associated with abnormal generation of excess hydrochloric acid.
Instructions for use
Take pills or pellets either in 30 – 60 minutes before or after eating. The duration of therapy, the dosage and dosing frequency consider exact disease, in case of which you use the drug. You should swallow the tablets in a whole form, without chewing them in the mouth and drinking plenty of water (at least half a glass). If unable to swallow the whole tablet, place it in half a glass of non-carbonated water and wait for the disintegration into granules. Shake these granules to form of a slurry, and drink it immediately or within an hour. Do not (it is almost impossible) split and crack granules.
The maximum allowable dosage of Nexium 120 mg twice a day. Reducing the dosage of Nexium for elderly people and those suffering from renal impairment is not necessary. In severe liver failure Nexium dosage of 20 mg (maximum daily), while moderate and light is the same as for all other people. Nexium tablets has contraindication for children less than 12 years, and adolescents since 13 years can take the drug in adult dosages.
There can be only intentional overdose of Nexium, when the characteristic symptoms appear after the usage of at least 280 mg of the drug at a time. Nexium overdose has such characteristics as the appearance of general weakness and discomfort on the part of the digestive tract. For treatment of overdose fits symptomatic therapy.
Note: If you use drugs that contain active agents (ketoconazole, itraconazole), their absorption is reduced thanks to Nexium. However, Nexium increases the absorption of digoxin by 10 – 30%. Nexium interacts with drugs for the treatment of HIV / AIDS (atazanavir, ritonavir, nelfinavir, saquinavir), causing changes in their absorption and concentration in blood. Moreover, an increase in the dosage of antiviral drugs does not eliminate the effect.
You should not use Nexium and these drugs together. Nexium leads to an increase in the blood concentration of the following drugs:
In one-stage application of the above drugs reduce Nexium’s last dose to 30 – 40%. Rifampicin and preparations containing components Hypericum Nexium lead to a decrease plasma concentration.
Nexium side effects
Side effects of Nexium (pellets, tablets or freeze-dried product) are the same:
1. Often arising: headache, abdominal pain, diarrhea, flatulence, vomiting, constipation, swelling, redness and itching of the intravenous administration of the drug;
2. Not often arising: dermatitis, pruritus, rash, hives, drowsiness, insomnia, dizziness, sensitivity (feeling Run Games “pins and needles”, etc.), dry mouth, blurred vision, swelling, elevated AST and ALT levels;
3. Rare: allergic reactions (angioedema, anaphylactic shock), bronchospasm, hepatitis, pain in joints and muscles, reducing the total number of leukocytes and platelets, depression, decrease in blood sodium concentration, agitation, taste perversion, stomatitis, candidiasis of the digestive tract, hair loss, malaise, and sweating;
4. Very rare: a critical decrease in the number of all blood cells, hallucinations, aggression, liver failure, muscle weakness, nephritis, gynecomastia, erythema in multiform.
Contraindications to the use of various forms of Nexium are almost the same, so we give them in the general list. Contraindications are unique to a single dosage form. So, Nexium has contraindications in the presence of the following diseases or conditions:
– fructose intolerance;
– glucose malabsorption;
– sucrose failure;
– – hypersensitivity.
In the pharmaceutical market, there are drugs, analogs as well as synonyms of Nexium. Synonyms include preparations containing the same active substance as Nexium. Analogues include drugs having similar therapeutic effects, but containing as an active ingredient a substance that is different from Nexium.
Synonyms of Nexium:
– Emanera capsule.
Analogues of Nexium are the following drugs:
– Berets tablets;
– Gastrozol capsule;
– Helikon capsule;
– Deksilant capsule;
– Zipantola tablets.
As for differences from Nexium vs Prilosec, another analog, Nexium has the following advantages:
– more rapid action;
– the high content of active ingredients.
Among the advantages of the Prilosec one thing dominates: the more favorable price. On the other hand, we provide our customers with a discount: Nexium coupon gives the discount in the amount of 10% of the total cost. That is why you can easily save money and still get more active and fast acting drug.